Make Money through your phones,Check this out...!

Income web

Help me by click below Ads

Sunday, April 4, 2010

GOOD NEWS FROM INDOCLIX

Barusan dapet e-mail dari adminnya INDOCLIX, kabar gembira neh... tadinya sempet sebel juga kalo Paypal tidak mau memberikan jasanya untuk pembayaran di INDOCLIX, Tapi akhirnya kabar baik dateng
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A good news for everyone.

These past few days, I am really on a struggle with paypal.
I tried my very best to contact the right people as I have told you.
Even this holidays, I called them, Email them, I did not stop.
Because I know, 13,000 members are waiting for the updates of this Paypal issue.
Thanks be to god! It's really a happy easter to everyone!

The paypal issue is now solved!
you can normaly purchase and cashout using paypal again

Thank you for your prayers! for those who send messages of support in our forum, patience and kind understanding! Thank you very much!
Indoclix.com and
simplyclix.com now is back to No-Minimum Payout for premium!

Best Regards,
Irfan Pratama
IEN Inc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buruan daftar deh di PTC yang satu ini, terbukti membayar membernya terus menerus, klik aja banner dibawah ini buat registrasi gratisnya, selamat mencoba



No comments:

Post a Comment